In compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and E-commerce, it is hereby stated that the company owning this Web site is Caprix 2005 S.L. (hereinafter KUNST DECO), whose registered office is in Calle Balance, 16, Mairena del Aljarafe (Sevilla), N.I.F.: B-21.396.429.
1) USERS: Access to and/or use of the KUNST DECO portal confers USER status. The USER, by accessing and using this portal, accepts the General Conditions of Use given herein. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of any General Contracting Conditions which may have to be complied with, where applicable.
2) USE OF THE PORTAL: www.kunst-decoprovides access to a wide range of information, services, programs and data (henceforth, “the contents”) on the Internet which belong to KUNST DECO or its licensees, to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for using the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that might be necessary to access certain services or contents. When registering, the USER shall be responsible for furnishing true and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided a password for which he or she shall be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of this. The USER undertakes to make proper use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums and news groups) that KUNST DECO offers through its Web site. The user undertakes not to use these to, including but not limited to, (i) commit any acts that are unlawful, illegal or which constitute breaches of good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic nature, support terrorism or contravene human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of KUNST DECO, those of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses on the Web site or any other physical or logical systems which are prone to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and where applicable use the electronic mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. KUNST DECO reserves the right to withdraw any remarks and contributions which contravene people’s dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, which infringe young people’s or children’s rights, public order or security, or which are not appropriate for publication in its opinion. In any event, KUNST DECO shall not be responsible for any opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
3) DATA PRTECTION: KUNST DECO complies with the guidelines of the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December regarding Data Protection, the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving Regulations to implement the aforementioned Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December and any other legislation that may be in force, and ensures proper use and storage of personal data. To this end, it will notify the USER of the existence and acceptance of the conditions relating to the storage of their personal data alongside any application form that the USER makes to KUNST DECO, in which personal data is collected. The USER will also be notified of the liability for the file that is created, the address of the person responsible for the data, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, modification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing the data, and the sharing of data with third parties. Similarly, KUNST DECO notifies that it complies with Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and will request the user’s consent via his or her email before the use of his or her data for any marketing purposes.
4) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: KUNST DECO, on its own behalf or as a concessionaire, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights on its Web site and all elements contained therein, (trade name, images, sounds, audio, videos, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for their use and access, etc.), which are held either by KUNST DECOor its licensees. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions in articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute, and disseminate publicly, including any means of making available, all or part of the content on this Web site for commercial purposes in any format and by any means, without the express authorization of KUNST DECO. The USER agrees to respect the industrial and intellectual copyright pertaining to KUNST DECO. You may view, print, copy or download to a local hard disk or any other physical device pages from this Web site for your personal and noncommercial use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system that may be installed on the KUNST DECO Web site.
5) EXCLUSION FROM GURANTEES AND RESPONSABILITY: KUNST DECO accepts no liability in any case for damages of any nature that might be caused as a result of access to the Web site, including, by way of information: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the Web site or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid this.
6) MODIFICATIONS: KUNST DECO reserves the right to make any modifications that it might consider necessary to its Web site without prior notice, and may change, suppress or add both the content and services given through the Web site and the form in which they are presented or located.
7) LINKS: If www.kunst-deco.com should have links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites,KUNST DECO will exercise no kind of control on the sites and contents. In no case will KUNST DECO assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external Web site, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the said hyperlinks or other Internet web site. Equally, the inclusion of these external connections will not involve any kind of association, merger or participation in the connected entities.
8) RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: KUNST DECO reserves the right to reject or withdraw access to its Web site and/or the services offered without any need for forewarning, on its own instance or that of a third party, for users failing to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
9) GENERAL ASPECTS: KUNST DECO will pursue the breach of these Terms and Conditions, as well as any incorrect use of its portal, by means of all civil and penal actions applicable by Law.
10) CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND EXPIRATION: KUNST DECO reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting revisions on the Web site. The duration of these conditions will depend on their exposure and they will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
11) APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between KUNSTDECO and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Sevilla.